Sunday, October 5, 2014

LAST SUMMER

MY LAST SUMMER

Hi, my name is Albert and now I'm going to talk about my last summer. 

In June, I was in the organization of a music festival called (a)phònica here in Banyoles. I had to prepare the backstages, help the musicians, prepare the concert area, and a lot of other things...it was very cool and I met some famous artists!

Then, on July I went with my father and two other friends to see the Tour de France in the Pyrenees. First we ride up the mountains on our bikes and then we wait for the race and we followed them 4 days. It was hard but exciting! 

And finally, with my family like all the years we went two weeks to Llança. We couldn't go to the beach every day because the weather wasn't good, but we did some other things like go Karting, go fishing or do some excursions.

The rest of the summer I passed here in Banyoles with my friends.

Thanks for your attention.


MY CLASSMATES

Sergi: He worked with his father and he went to Port de la Selva.

Sady: She went to St. Feliu de Guixols and in Platja d'Aro with her sister.

Nohaila: She went to Saragossa and Barcelona.

Alba: She went to a rowing competition in Sevilla and then in Ibiza.

Helena: She went to l'Estartit, to Vilafranca and she has known a lot of people.

Laia: She went to l'Estartit with Helena and to l'Escala.

Paula: She went to Palamós with her friends.

Joan: He went to Weymouth and to Sant Antoni de Calonge.

No comments:

Post a Comment