Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Inside Llewin Davis


The last film that I enjoyed is one from the Coen brothers called 'Inside Llewin Davis'. It's a drama film but with some humor that my cousin recomended me because it is about music and I really like it. 

So this film is the history about Llewin Davis. He's a musican and he plays folk music but he's not successful. The film takes place in 1961 in New York. He doesn't have money and he's always sleeping at the house of different friends. The funniest part of the film is that he loses the cat of one of his friends and he tries to found him. Then he goes to Chicago and he lives some adventures. The soundtrack and the music that they play is fantastic.
I really enjoyed the film and I recommend it to everybody but, there isn't much action.

No comments:

Post a Comment